How To Use The Crooked Road Online E-Guide
1) Click on the page to magnify the view and use the cursor to move around in
the page. Click again to back out of magnified view.
2) To change pages, use
tabs at the bottom or sides, or click on the pages at the corners when they curl
3) All the websites and email addresses in the guide are hyperlinked.
Clicking on them will open the website in another window or will load your email
to the email address selected.
4) There is a search function at the top so if
you want to know for example, every place the word "Festival" appears you just
type it in the search box, click on search and all “Festival” entries are
5) At the bottom left is an icon that lets you see thumbnail views
of multiple guide pages at one time.
6) At bottom right are clickable icons
allowing you to share the guide on social media sites, print the guide, save it
as a pdf or crop a section out to email or save as a file.